2021 Board of Directors
Friends of Pier Park is an active non-profit group that works toward the improvement and protection of Pier Park. Currently serving on the four-member board are:
- Steve Davis, Chair,
- Stephanie LaMonica, Vice-Chair,
- Colette Peck, Secretary,
- Keola Morley, Treasurer.
We hold meetings on the 3rd Monday of every month, currently on Zoom. All are welcome to join! November is our annual potluck! Check for details on the Events page.
For a PDF of the Friends of Pier Park bylaws please select the link below.
Friends of Pier Park monthly meeting minutes are available on our Minutes page.
Friends Core Values:
- Enhance Park safety and accessibility for all park users
- Enhance and restore Park’s natural beauty and biodiversity
- Enhance and restore Park play and recreational features
- Build relationships with the Park community, including all age educational components
- Advocate for the Park while working alongside Portland Parks and Recreation